- Louis Armstrong: Ricky Riccardi discusses the Louis Armstrong album, Thanks a Million at The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong. (Purchase the CD, Thanks a Million, at Barnes & Noble.)
- Louis Armstrong: Jazz Lives praises the Louis Armstrong House Museum in Queens, New York, and encourages readers to contribute to its first-ever gala celebration.
- Art Blakey, John Coltrane, Freddie Hubbard, Thelonious Monk: Jeff Tamarkin reviews the DVD, Jazz Icons 5, which includes performances by Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers, John Coltrane, Freddie Hubbard, Thelonious Monk, and others at JazzTimes. (Pre-order the DVD, Jazz Icons 5, at Mosaic Records.)
- Chick Corea: Chick Corea's November 18 performance at the Blue Note is reviewed by Jeff Tamarkin at JazzTimes.
- Miles Davis: Chris M. Slawecki reviews the Miles Davis album, Live in Europe 1967: The Bootleg Series Volume 1, at All About Jazz. (Purchase the CD, Live in Europe 1967: The Bootleg Series Volume 1, at Barnes & Noble.)
- Chuck Mangione: Chuck Mangione was the Jazz Musician of the Day on November 29, his birthday, at All About Jazz.
- Wes Montgomery: Mark Saleski reviews Pat Martino's tribute album to Wes Montgomery, Remember: A Tribute To Wes Montgomery, at Something Else. (Purchase the CD, Remember: A Tribute To Wes Montgomery, at Barnes & Noble.)
- McCoy Tyner: Lawrence Peryer lists his iTunes playlist of McCoy Tyner tunes from 1960 and 1961 at All About Jazz.